3A Remi Hair Extensions 24″

Please scroll down for colour options…

Approximately 60% of the hairs will measure 24″, the remaining 40% will be a mixture of lengths and ethnic origins.

3* hair extensions are available in 18, 20, 22 & 24 inch and are ideal for clipped extensions. We have known customers get up to three weaves out of our 3 star hair extensions when looked after correctly.

SKU: N/A Category:

Please note that when buying longer lengths, you loose thickness, as the weight of the overall pack stays the same but the weft will appear shorter. For example, a 3* 100g pack of hair in 18 inch is going to feel thicker than a 3* 24 inch pack of hair which also weighs 100g, as the length of the weft has been lost to the length of the hair.

3* hair extensions are available in 20 different colours and mixes as standard.

We cannot mix packs when purchasing online but would be happy to in store.

When buying online please be aware that different screen resolutions and settings may affect the way the colours appear on your screen.

Due to the nature of our products we can only accept returns when the hair is returned unopened in its original packaging. The gold bands inside the packets must not be tampered with. Returns will not be accepted should the gold bands be cut. This only applies to online sales. Sales made in store are non refundable / returnable.

Colour

60, 16/613, 18/613, 10/16/613, 10/16/22, 10/16/24, 12/14/16, 12/613, 12/26/613, 27/30, 14b, 30, 35, 10, 8, 6, 2/4/6, 6/27, 4/27, 4, 2, 1b, 1, 99j